Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20311 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,817TL (ARS $13,870) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)