Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23625 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,165TL (ARS $13,395) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)