Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19066 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,122TL (ARS $11,131) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)