Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20462 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,013TL (ARS $9,839) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)