Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21704 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,404TL (ARS $11,075) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)