Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19473 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,223TL (Mex$ 16,550) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)