Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16548 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,633TL (Mex$ 21,953) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)