Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23317 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,758TL (Mex$ 20,406) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)