Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19010 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,456TL (Mex$ 18,180) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)