Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,659TL ($b9,071) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)