Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL ($b6,736) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)