Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,030TL ($b5,875) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)