Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL ($b6,318) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)