Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,578TL ($b8,865) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)