Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,680TL ($b6,926) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)