Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,802TL ($1,225) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)