Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL ($918) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)