Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,051TL ($993) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (about 1 hour ago)