Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,357TL ($1,411) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (35 minutes ago)