Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15675 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (L 20,338) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)