Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16140 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (L 20,363) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)