Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15470 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,007TL (L 25,903) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)