Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,117TL (L 20,646) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)