Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,052TL (¥271,835) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)