Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,955TL (¥220,831) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)