Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 170% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,115TL (¥252,364) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)