Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,673TL (¥204,218) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (40 minutes ago)