Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03022 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,108TL (¥268,289) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)