Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,156TL (¥203,049) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)