Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04295 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 212% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,312TL (¥240,097) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)