Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.900 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,314TL (Dinar 699) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)