Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.994 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 190% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,971TL (Dinar 537) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)