Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.813 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 170% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,443TL (Dinar 715) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)