Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.178 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,552TL (Dinar 742) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)