Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.664 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 186% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,584TL (Dinar 520) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)