Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 809 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.634 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,942TL (Dinar 509) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)