Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04401 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,722TL (Taka 61,845) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)