Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,968TL (元5,614) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)