Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,783TL (元5,035) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)