Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,709TL (GH₵3,226) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)