Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,781TL (GH₵3,588) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)