Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03125 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,487TL (¥143,609) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)