Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03428 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,978TL (¥145,195) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)