Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,892TL (¥153,777) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (33 minutes ago)