Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01853 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,683TL (252,763 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)