Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02053 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,531TL (220,720 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)