Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02125 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,711TL (174,623 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)