Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,639TL (170,897 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)