Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02256 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,342TL (192,502 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)