Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,997TL (RM5,225) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)