Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,632TL (RM6,361) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)