Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (RM4,678) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (19 minutes ago)