Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,070TL (RM5,009) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Riga costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)