Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (RM3,930) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)