Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,135TL (RM4,331) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)