Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,982TL (RM3,805) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)