Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (RM3,197) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (32 minutes ago)