Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,817TL (RM3,375) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)