Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,961TL (RM3,579) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)