Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL (RM2,813) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)