Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,169TL (RM3,900) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)