Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,563TL (RM2,751) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)