Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,745TL (RM3,330) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)