Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,133 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,521TL (RM4,319) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)