Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,731TL (RM3,588) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)