Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (RM3,137) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)