Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,810TL (RM3,233) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)