Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,186 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (RM4,237) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)