Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03420 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,650TL (77,508 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)