Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03279 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,049TL (93,008 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)