Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03558 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,912TL (81,855 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)