Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41789 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 205% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,535TL (kr 22,818) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (41 minutes ago)