Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48298 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 221% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,358TL (kr 17,304) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)