Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45769 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 213% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,206TL (kr 15,744) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)