Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46138 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,645TL (kr 18,738) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)