Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07567 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (руб 39,578) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)