Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (руб 57,921) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)