Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03877 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,968TL (76,558 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)