Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (2,804 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)