Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (3,048 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)