Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.883 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,825TL (4,333 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)