Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (₨57,194) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)