Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46778 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 259% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,206TL (HK$23,955) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)