Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48553 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 268% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,486TL (HK$23,657) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (36 minutes ago)