Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44764 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 239% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,817TL (HK$19,698) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (21 minutes ago)