Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48265 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 246% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,347TL (HK$19,366) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)