Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,225TL (458,710 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)