Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00836 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,209TL (383,686 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)