Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00748 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (438,079 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)