Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,826TL (440,362 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)