Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,518TL (€1,115) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)