Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,809TL (RM4,750) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)