Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (RM3,857) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)