Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,048TL (RM3,613) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (30 minutes ago)