Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (RM3,671) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)