Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,928TL (RM4,793) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)