Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,045TL (RM3,162) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (36 minutes ago)