Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (RM3,769) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)