Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,653TL (5,004 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (35 minutes ago)