Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,412TL (4,307 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)