Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06220 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,343TL (руб 53,749) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)