Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07191 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,034TL (Php42,197) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)