Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06905 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,317TL (Php33,553) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)