Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03115 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 215% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,181TL (262,616 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)