Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02890 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 225% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,156TL (351,430 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)