Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)