Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,506TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (35 minutes ago)