Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06313 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,967TL (руб 62,832) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)