Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,577TL (₨47,171) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)