Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,674TL (₨49,272) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)