Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,539TL (₨55,233) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)