Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,389TL (₨43,525) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mangalore costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)