Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,564TL (502,866 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)