Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (543,840 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)