Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (436,512 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)