Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,761TL (3,740,984 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)