Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,073TL (¥107,559) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)