Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03219 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,395TL (¥136,537) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (37 minutes ago)