Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05543 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,927TL (₨52,801) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)