Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,481TL (€1,372) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (43 minutes ago)