Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL (€1,030) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)