Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,248TL (€2,213) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)