Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,056TL (€2,068) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)