Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,757TL (¥263,689) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)