Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,499TL (¥183,109) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)