Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,894TL (¥183,428) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)