Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03378 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,067TL (¥209,208) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)