Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10650 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (31,906 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)