Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,593TL (RM4,786) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)