Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,728TL (RM4,549) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)