Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,570TL (RM3,696) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)