Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (RM4,076) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)