Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,352TL (€1,129) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)