Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14531 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,590TL (31,586 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)