Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (31,932 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)