Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04485 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,416TL (Shilling53,874) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)