Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03504 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,155TL (Shilling90,031) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)