Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03452 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,909TL (¥142,218) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)