Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (¥140,442) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)