Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03593 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL (Shilling95,258) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)