Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03043 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,610TL (Shilling118,612) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)