Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13521 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,157TL (15,952₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)