Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,837TL (12,373₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)