Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13586 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,020TL (14,870₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)