Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06712 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,566TL (руб 38,227) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)