Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00346 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,797TL (808,436 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)