Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,495TL (1,140,715 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)