Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,704TL (905,890 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (37 minutes ago)